To celebrate their 110-year anniversary, Argentine club Newell’s Old Boys have released a limited-edition new jersey that is designed by a company named Topper.
The club, who features players such as Maxi Rodriguez, will wear the black and red shirt this season. The intricate design features a special commemorative crest to mark the 110-year anniversary, in addition to the club’s crest. The club’s sponsor is listed on the sleeve and front of the shirt.
In preparation for Newell’s Old Boys derby tomorrow against Rosario Central, 40,000 fans came out to support their team in training. See the photo below to see what happened.
And here’s a video of the training session for Newell’s Old Boys, showing the passion of the supporters:
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family