Mexico wore their brand new home kit designed by adidas on Friday night in their triumphant 2-1 victory against Panama at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.
Adidas describes the new home shirt as “With a bi tonal green base, white touches on the chest and sleeve and the iconic three stripes, the jersey forms a unique and exclusive design and premium look that help El Tri live up to its name. The team’s crest is located in the middle of the chest and is accompanied by a graphic element expressing the strength, passion and pride of Mexico.”
It’s certainly a bold and unique design. On the back of the shirt, there’s some additional detail with the word ‘Mexico’ featured.
The new Mexico home shirt is available for pre-order beginning today.
In the meantime, browse through the world soccer shirts in the World Soccer Talk shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo