UPDATED: Manchester United new signing Marouane Fellaini will play for Belgium in its two matches during the international break despite needing surgery on an injured wrist.
Fellaini saw a specialist today after being ruled out of last Saturday’s match against Sunderland due to the injury. According to ESPN, the Belgian signing from Everton damaged ligaments in his wrist, and will be out of action for up to seven weeks. However, Sky Sports is reporting that Belgium will play Fellaini despite the need for surgery. Presumably, Fellaini will have surgery after the international break, which could extend his length of time when he’ll be unable to play for United.
Fellaini has started three games for Manchester United so far this season and appeared twice as a substitute for United.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family