League One side Sheffield United have unveiled their home and away shirts for the 2013-14 season.
The Blades, managed by former Everton defender David Weir, recently announced new sponsorship deals with the makers of Football Manager and Pukka Pies. The Football Manager name will be emblazoned on the back of the Sheffield United shirts beginning this coming season.
The famous red and white vertical stripes of Sheffield United return with their new home shirt. Designed by Macron, the design reminds me more of Atletico Madrid than classic Sheffield United kits.
Sheffield United’s away shirt for next season is yellow with a green and white v-neck collar. Looking more closely at the shirt, it’s actually a two-tone yellow striped shirt with a darker yellow alternating with a lighter yellow color.
What’s your opinion about the new Sheffield United home and away shirts for next season? Are there any Blades supporters out there? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more