ONE World Sports, a new international sports channel that’s available on select TV providers in the United States, has secured season-long rights to present soccer matches — along with extensive player and manager interviews — from Arsenal TV, Chelsea TV and Bayern Munich in Germany’s Bundesliga.
ONE World Sports has acquired all North American rights to the three teams’ programming and will include it in a soon-to-be-debuted mobile app.
The Arsenal, Chelsea and Bayern Munich coverage will hit the network in mid-August when league play resumes, and will also feature games shown on delay from the teams’ respective cup competitions and Champions League battles.
The new programming represents a dramatic boost in European soccer on ONE World Sports. The network also plans to continue to provide heavy coverage of soccer from top leagues in the Asia/Pacific, along with programming from other top sports worldwide.
For each of the European soccer clubs, ONE World Sports will present three-hour blocks of delayed gamecasts accompanied by interviews, features and analysis, involving leading players and team managers before and after the games. The exclusive Arsenal programming block is scheduled to air on Sunday nights, starting at 9 p.m. ET. Chelsea and Bayern Munich programming will be telecast on Monday and Tuesday nights, respectively, creating a consecutive Sunday through Tuesday night primetime schedule on the soccer network.
One World Sports also recently announced a deal to carry all seven home games this season from the New York Cosmos of the North American Soccer League.
“Arsenal is a world-renowned soccer club with a huge global following,” said Alexander “Sandy” Brown, president and CEO of ONE World Sports. “By adding this exciting soccer action to ONE World Sports, we continue to build our portfolio of soccer from some of the most accomplished clubs that the world has to offer.”
ONE World Sports is available on DISH Network, Cablevision’s Optimum TV and Mediacom Communications.
Note: Even if you don’t have a TV subscription to One World Sports, you can access the channel via online streaming service DishWorld for $10/month. Read our review of DishWorld. And sign up for DishWorld via their website.
In previous years, Arsenal TV was televised Stateside by GolTV and Setanta Sports, among other channels.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family