Preston North End, founded 150 years ago, have unveiled their new home and away shirts for the 2013-14 season.
For the upcoming season, the League One club will be wearing shirts designed and manufactured by Nike. The home shirt features the classic white and navy blue of PNE. I particularly like the collar design, which is subtle but elegant. This is also one of those rare occasions where the shirt sponsor logo fits in with the design of the shirt.
Preston North End’s away shirt for the 2013-14 season is equally impressive. The red and black striped shirt with black traditional collar. While it’s not exactly AC Milan, it’s still an impressively designed shirt especially for a League One side.
Browse through all of the new world soccer shirts, both past and present, in the World Soccer Talk shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season