The English Football Association and Nike have released more photos of the new England home shirt for 2013, to commemorate 150 years of the FA.
The new photos and accompanying video show more detail regarding the England shirt, and it’s not as bad as we first saw after Jack Wilshere tweeted out an image (why Nike thought it’d be best to launch the kit with a schoolboy wearing the shirt, I do not know).
Even with the close-ups, the England shirt is still overwhelmingly disappointing. What do you think? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season