Tottenham Hotspur are set to announce that Gareth Bale has agreed a new £130,000 per week contract that will allow him to leave White Hart Lane next summer if a club comes in with a bid in excess of £50 million, according to a report in the Evening Standard newspaper.
The newspaper reports that Bale has committed his future to Tottenham, and that he’ll remain at White Hart Lane until next summer at the earliest.
What do you think about Bale’s imminent deal? Do you think this will put to bed any of the transfer speculation about the Welsh wizard joining Barcelona, Real Madrid or another top European club this summer? Let us know in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ