After 15 years of soccer coverage, today marked the final day of FOX Soccer’s coverage of the English Premier League on US television.
I’d personally like to thank everyone at FOX who’s been involved in bringing us the world’s best soccer league to us through all of these years. For years, the talent and the crew at FOX Soccer have been waking up at ungodly hours in the morning (west coast time) to bring us an incredible amount of live Premier League matches.
For all of the criticism they received, they also got a lot of things right. And if it wasn’t for FOX Soccer, we wouldn’t be where we are today with the quantity and quality of coverage that’s available.
FOX Soccer will shut down later this summer. Beginning next season, you’ll be able to watch all of the Premier League matches on NBC Sports in the States, which will begin a new chapter in the history of soccer on US television.
Thanks once again to FOX Soccer’s commitment to bringing us the beautiful game. We appreciate it.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season