Is this Arsenal’s new away shirt for the 2013-14 season?
The new season will be Nike’s last as Arsenal’s kit supplier after Arsenal signed a £170m deal with Puma, which will kick in for the 2014-15 season. So, if this is Arsenal’s away shirt, it’ll be the last one that Nike makes for them.
The yellow away shirt features what appears to be navy trim, featuring a navy collar.
What do you think? Like it or hate it? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
H/T Football Shirts
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season