Puma have signed a deal to become Arsenal’s new kit supplier beginning with the 2014-15 season, according to a report.
The Mirror is reporting that the five-year deal is worth £30+ million a year to Arsenal, which will become one of the largest kit deals in English football. The newspaper reports that the official news won’t be revealed for some time, but it’s understood that adidas — who were long expected to take over from Nike — had pulled out of the negotiations.
As with any deal like this, it’s best to wait until official confirmation is received by either Puma or Arsenal. But if The Mirror‘s report is true, this will be a welcome cash boost to Arsenal Football Club.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season