Photographs of Newcastle United’s home, away and third shirts for the 2013-14 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Designed by Puma, the new shirts will be sponsored by Wonga beginning with the 2013-14 season in August. The home shirt features the classic black and white stripes of Newcastle United. The shirt features a v-neck collar with gold Puma logos on the shirt sleeves and chest.
Newcastle United’s away shirt, meanwhile, is fluorescent with a rounded collar and black trim. It’s the type of shirt that people either love or hate, but it’s certainly memorable.
Last but not least is Newcastle United’s third shirt for the 2013-14 season is navy blue with a brighter blue trim, and a rounded collar.
What are your thoughts about Newcastle United’s new jerseys? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more