Now that we’re just a few weeks from the end of the Premier League season and the title has already been wrapped up, the number of matches that have massive consequences has dwindled to a few.
Out of the six Premier League matches today, the two that have the most impact are Wigan versus Tottenham (the battle to avoid relegation versus the battle to get a UEFA Champions League slot) and Stoke versus Norwich, with the Potters needing a win that should be enough to guarantee Premier League safety for another season.
If you live in the United States, here’s the TV schedule for all of the matches today as well as the rest of the season.
Before, during or after today’s matches, join the conversation in the comments section below with fellow English football supporters.
Have a wonderful Saturday!
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family