Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has accepted The FA’s charge of violent conduct after Luis Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic in a game at Anfield this past Sunday.
According to a statement by The FA, Suarez accepted the charge but “Suarez has denied The FA’s claim that the standard punishment of three matches is clearly insufficient for this offense.
“An Independent Regulatory Commission will hear the case tomorrow, Wednesday 24 April.”
The big question now is how many games Luis Suarez will be suspended for. When he bit a player while playing for Ajax, Suarez was suspended for seven matches.
How many games do you think Suarez should be suspended for? Share your opinion and the reason why in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season