Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has accepted The FA’s charge of violent conduct after Luis Suarez bit Branislav Ivanovic in a game at Anfield this past Sunday.
According to a statement by The FA, Suarez accepted the charge but “Suarez has denied The FA’s claim that the standard punishment of three matches is clearly insufficient for this offense.
“An Independent Regulatory Commission will hear the case tomorrow, Wednesday 24 April.”
The big question now is how many games Luis Suarez will be suspended for. When he bit a player while playing for Ajax, Suarez was suspended for seven matches.
How many games do you think Suarez should be suspended for? Share your opinion and the reason why in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family