I’m in New York City tonight preparing for tomorrow’s press conference where NBC is expected to announce its Premier League coverage plans for the 2013-14 season.
The press conference begins Tuesday, April 16 at 10am ET. NBC executives plus Premier League Chief Executive Richard Scudamore will be speaking to an audience of gathered journalists. I’ll be there representing EPL Talk and getting all of the details about NBC’s coverage plans.
1) EPL Talk will be providing you wall-to-wall coverage tomorrow as soon as we get the details (as long as the WiFi access cooperates), so be sure to check EPLTalk.com throughout the day for breaking news.
2) If you have any questions in particular that you’d like me to ask, please suggest them in the comments section below. I can’t promise I’ll be able to ask them all, but I want to make sure I leave no stone unturned.
Due to the press conference tomorrow, we’ll be skipping The Daily EPL tomorrow to give you as much content as possible about NBC’s plans for how it’s going to bring the Premier League to soccer fans across the United States.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more