Don’t forget to get your predictions in for the free prediction game Beat The Manager before Saturday at 6:30am ET.
Pictured above is EPL Talk reader Andrew Pagano, who won an Apple iPad Mini after having the highest score when Gameweek 18 ended. He’s pictured alongside his beautiful dog Cypres.
We still owe you the leaderboard after gameweek 24 and 30, so we can announce the winners of the Apple iPad Mini.
Plus, after gameweek 38 finishes, we’ll be awarding the winner an Apple iPad Mini. For those previous winners who won an Apple iPad Mini this season, they’ll be eligible to win another one after gameweek 38 ends.
If you haven’t played Beat The Manager before, start today. A new iPad Mini will be awarded after Gameweek 30. It’s free to play. You get to pick the team that you think your manager should select. You also get to select the side that you think your manager will pick. And you get a chance to predict the final score for your chance to amass the points. If you haven’t played before, be sure to register first.
Play Beat The Manager today!
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- USWNT roster announced ahead of October friendlies
- 2023 Women’s World Cup tickets go on sale from October 6th
- MLS killed the TV star: A farewell to MLS regional broadcast crews
- 5 fundamental questions MLS must answer before Apple TV launch
- Study shows Premier League clubs hit hardest by injuries
- Todd Boehly in talks to purchase Portuguese club
- Qatar affirms COVID-19 tests requirements ahead of World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo should have taken outrageous Saudi offer
- FIFA 23 needs to focus on things beyond Ted Lasso
- Barcelona VP says Messi return would be ‘possible financially’