A photo of Chelsea’s new home shirt for the 2013-14 season has been leaked on the Internet.
Chelsea’s home shirt for next season is designed and manufactured by Adidas, and sponsored by Samsung. The new design of Chelsea’ home jersey features a two tone blue hoop design that features blue sleeves and yellow trim. The rounded collar looks uniquely designed, while the shoulders feature the famous adidas three white stripes.
Personally, I love it. The two tone blue hoops is very aesthetically pleasing. It’s different enough from previous Chelsea home shirts that it looks quite unique. And it looks smart enough to wear whether you’re at a football match or a day out.
UPDATE: Here’s a photo of Chelsea’s away shirt for 2013-14 too.
What are your thoughts regarding Chelsea’s new home shirt for next season? Post your feedback below.
H/T Football Shirts.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family