Want to watch Manchester United v Real Madrid live at Old Trafford on March 5th? Enter a prize draw to win two tickets by using #HaveYourSayInMadrid or #HazteOirEnManchester on Twitter. Jump through to the contest site (tickets are courtesy of bwin), or see more details below.
Manchester United face a tough challenge against Real Madrid – on paper Madrid seem clear favourites, based on league form the pendulum swings United’s way.
But as Gary Neville has astutely pointed out, this is one of those games that you can’t predict. Both teams will go into it with clear, specific strategies and it will depend on who does their job better – not to mention a tiny but of luck as well.
Madrid v United video preview
In previous years you could point to the Jose Mourinho factor but the dressing room discord at Madrid has negated that to some extent, even though the team seems to pull out their best performances in Europe.
Whereas with United – they have had their best start ever in the league, are 12 points clear in February and if their form is sustained, they could win the title by a seriously large margin. However, Europe is a different beast altogether and United will need to shed their past timidity and look to score – they simply don’t have the defenders of 2008 and 2009 to help them sit back and absorb the pressure.
The first leg (tonight) will be a great game (both teams to score), but the return leg at Old Trafford is guaranteed to be a spectacularly exciting game (Unless United or Madrid blow away with a 3-0 lead).
And courtesy of bwin, you could be watching that match live at Old Trafford on March 5th.
Go to http://www.bwinfanchallenge.com to show your support for Manchester United or Real Madrid and you will automatically be entered in to a prize draw to win tickets to Old Trafford for the return leg on March 5th.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is give your view on the tie on Twitter and use the hashtag #HaveYourSayInMadrid to back Manchester United or use the hashtag #HazteOirEnManchester to back Real Madrid to go through to the quarter-finals.
Go to http://www.bwinfanchallenge.com to find out more about the competition and see the full terms and conditions.
The video preview and the tickets competition is brought to you courtesy of bwin. Follow bwin on Facebook, on Twitter and on YouTube for more exclusive content. You can also click here to see all Champions League odds for the game.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Struggling Barcelona sign 100-mn-euro digital deal
- Liverpool will not panic buy despite Thiago injury blow, says Klopp
- Surprise date-change overshadows World Cup 100-day countdown
- Qatar’s ground control on alert for World Cup disasters
- Where to find Osasuna vs. Sevilla on US TV
- Tottenham’s Premier League title credentials face Chelsea test
- Removing ‘camouflage,’ Brazil football referee comes out
- Wolfsburg’s Kovac returns to Bayern Munich with a point to prove
- Berlusconi’s Monza aiming high ahead of debut Serie A campaign
- Sling is your ticket to the best of PSG starring Messi, Neymar and Mbappe