Juventus are back in European action this week as they travel to Scotland to face SPL side Celtic in the Champions League last 16. The Italians are top of Serie A and will be betting favourites to prevail through to the quarter-finals, however after the Scots beat Barcelona on home soil earlier in the campaign the Bianconeri should be wary ahead of the first leg.
Juve had a slight dip in form towards the end of January but have steadied the ship over the last two fixtures, beating Chievo and Fiorentina on successive weekends to open up a five-point lead at the top. The Turin giants have strengthened in the January transfer window with the addition of veteran French forward Nicolas Anelka, which could be something of a gamble given the player’s age and less-than-perfect reputation.
Sports’ betting is rapidly catching up with casino betting on games such as roulette and blackjack. One of the reasons for this is that betting on sports such as football can be as skilful as betting on games such as poker. In both of these you are using your knowledge and skill in optimising your bets in such a way as to give you a better chance of winning overall. Professional sports betters and poker players think more in terms of investment just as might a banker than just gambling and hoping for some good luck as would a roulette player at an online casino such as http://www.iphonecasino.ca/, though a combination of skill peppered with some good luck is always the best bet. A simple game where this applies is the Soccer Safari slots game; you need good luck to het a bonus feature, but when you do you also need skill.
Having played a part in eliminating Chelsea from the tournament in the group stages, confidence is high in Turin and odds have been shortened that Juve could go all the way and lift the trophy that they have not won since 1995-96. The Old Lady have a strong squad full of Italian internationals, with their midfield the key part of their team. The likes of Andrea Pirlo, Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio will play a big part in whether the side succeed or fail at this stage.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family