A leaked photo of Manchester City’s new home shirt for the 2013-14 season has been leaked on the Internet.
The photo (pictured above) shows the brand-new Nike design. It’s the first from Nike, who are taking over from Umbro at the end of this season. The sky blue shirt features a white rounded collar with blue trim, while the cuffs on the shirt sleeves features the same white and dark blue combination.
While it’s a simple design, this is another example of an unimaginative design by Nike. It has no soul. It has no redeeming factors or memorable features. It’s a carbon copy Nike design that lacks creativity. It’s a poor effort from a company who has had a checkered past with their soccer shirt designs.
What do you think of the new shirt? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
H/T Football Shirts.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season