Photos of Chelsea’s new away shirt for the 2013-14 season have been leaked on the Internet.
The photos reveal an Adidas shirt that has a very French feel to it with the white shirt and red and blue trim. It’s nothing out of this world, but the design is distinctive and memorable, which is what I look for in a shirt design.
Chelsea’s new away shirt features a rounded blue collar with the trademark Adidas three stripes running down the side of the shirt. The front of the shirt features a small bands of red, white and blue above the club’s shirt sponsor’s name.
Overall, it’s a simple, clean and less-is-more design from Adidas that is definitely worth purchasing if you’re a Chelsea supporter.
UPDATE: The shirt is a modern, inspired version of Chelsea’s away strip from 1961-62.
Here’s a photo of Chelsea’s home shirt for 2013-14 too.
What’s your opinion about Chelsea’s new away shirt for next season? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
H/T Todo Sobre Camisetas.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family