“Middlesbrough supporters travelling to Swansea for Wednesday night’s Capital One Cup clash will have their journey paid for by the competition sponsors – as a reward for being drawn away from home an incredible 12 consecutive times,” says The Daily Mail. Boro fans will be traveling a round-trip of 656 miles from their city to Swansea.
If Tony Mowbray’s Boro side can get a win in Wales tonight, the north east club will find itself in the semi-final of the League Cup against either Aston Villa, Bradford City or the winner of Chelsea-Leeds. If they can avoid Chelsea-Leeds, they could have a great chance of going all the way to the final.
For Swansea, today’s match represents an equally golden opportunity of getting closer to winning some silverware this season. The semi-final draw will occur after tonight’s game.
For viewers in the United States, the game isn’t being shown live on television. It’s being shown on delay at 6pm ET instead on beIN SPORT. But you should be able to listen to a live radio commentary via the talksport.com website (free registration required).
Before, during or after today’s League Cup match, post your rants, raves, questions or observations in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Arsenal set Women’s Super League attendance record
- Southgate, Kane claim England are nearly powerless over Qatar
- Premier League should be decreased to 18 teams, says David Dein
- Southgate holding England back from being world beaters
- Where to find Mexico vs. Peru on US TV
- Where to find Czech Republic vs. Portugal on US TV
- Where to find Spain vs. Switzerland on US TV
- Where to find Scotland vs. Ireland on US TV
- England relegated from top tier of UEFA Nations League
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged by FA over incident with Everton fan