Norwich City’s away shirt for the 2012-13 season will be all black.
Norwich’s away shirt last season was a forest green color, but the Canaries have switched to a more aesthetic black away kit, as seen above — modeled by club captain Grant Holt, midfielder Jonny Howson and new signing Jacob Butterfield.
The footballers, looking more like three action heroes in the above photo, are wearing the Norwich City away shirt designed and manufactured by Italian company Errea.
What are your thoughts about the new Norwich away strip? Love it or hate it? Let us know in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season