West Bromwich Albion has unveiled their away shirt for the 2012-13 season.
The shirt has a slight retro look to it with a more simplistic design from Adidas, which is good news for supporters of the Baggies. The new West Brom away shirt is red with a navy blue trim.
According to the club website, “The club have enjoyed plenty of success on their travels when the players have worn red in recent times and they are hoping the colour again proves lucky during the forthcoming campaign.”
What do you think of West Brom’s new away shirt for next season? Share your opinions below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season