Stoke City has unveiled their new home shirt for the 2012-13 season. It’s exactly the same shirt that Stoke City wore last season except the collar is slightly different. Other than that, it’s the same designer (adidas) and the same red and white stripes.
What? This is Sunderland’s home strip? Oh, sorry.
Sunderland’s new home shirt for the 2012-13 season looks eerily similar to Stoke City’s home shirt from last season. Yes, of course both clubs wear red and white stripes, but you would think that adidas could have used some creativity and imagination (as well as a little effort) to make Sunderland’s home kit look more like Sunderland, than Stoke. The black shorts that Sunderland will be wearing helps, but it would have been nice to see a black trim on this Sunderland shirt design to make it look more like a Wearside jersey.
What are your thoughts about Sunderland’s new shirt for the 2012-13 season? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season