Photos of Tottenham Hotspur’s home and away shirts for the 2012-13 season have been leaked on the Internet.
Tottenham’s new home and away kits, which are designed for the first time by Under Armour, are featured in the above promo photos. Tottenham’s new home shirt looks great. I love the retro collar. Plus, the detail over the shoulder makes the shirt look like a classic Leeds United kit — all that’s missing is a bit of yellow. Thankfully, Spurs have included navy blue as their trim color.
Tottenham’s new away shirt, meanwhile, is navy blue with white trim.
The much anticipated release of Tottenham’s new home and away kits will be officially unveiled this Friday, but you now know what they’ll look like before the rest of the world sees them. The third kit will be released later this summer. Here’s a sneak peek of Tottenham’s third shirt, too.
What’s your opinion about Tottenham’s new home and away kits? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
H/T Tottenblog and EPL Talk reader Dust.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season