Sunderland has unveiled their new away shirt for the 2012-13 season, as well as a new shirt sponsor.
The new Sunderland away shirt is blue with cyan trim. The shirt sponsor, according to Sunderland’s website, “aims to promote the continent’s credentials as a key global business destination along with offering businesses across the North East and beyond the opportunity to explore unique opportunities in the emerging territory.”
The design of the new Sunderland away shirt isn’t bad, but the sponsor logo is quite obnoxious in my opinion. Yes, it is a not-for-profit sponsorship, but the sponsor slogan jumps out from the shirt and is the main focal point. The Sunderland logo seems to be a lesser importance.
What do you think about Sunderland’s new away shirt for the 2012-13 season? Post your opinions in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family