Aston Villa has unveiled their home and away shirts for the 2012-13 season.
Designed and manufactured by Macron, Aston Villa’s new home shirt, according to the club website, “remains faithful to the classic claret and blue tradition.” The shirt design features a turn-down collar, and is inspired by the club’s 1980-81 championship-winning design. Inside the neck the size tag is personalized with a yellow lion figure on a sky background.
The new Aston Villa away shirt, meanwhile, is lime with navy blue trim. The away shirt features a round neck design made with a knitwear profile and in navy blue colour.
What are your thoughts about Aston Villa’s new home and away kits? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season