Few things would be more satisfying to see in this Euro 2012 tournament than Ireland beating Spain. While the Spaniards are current World Cup and European champions, the Irish fans and players have the belief that they can come up big in this game and do their best to win something. Whether or not they’ll draw or even win the game, we won’t know until later. But this Irish team, and the Irish fans, will not go down easy.
Spain, on the other hand, is still complaining about the quality of the pitch in Gdansk. They have the players to thrash Ireland 6-0 or 7-0. But with a formation that now includes a designated striker (Torres), will they come up the second better team?
Before, during and after today’s game, post your rants, raves, questions and observations in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season