This is the last chance to experience Euro 2012 in a whole new way. Head over to ESPN and play Euro Manager. A group named Fans of EPLTalk.com has been created and can be accessed here:
All that is required to play is a free ESPN username. Create your team and play against fans from around the world.
There are a few changes to this game compare to years past:
- All managers must submit one 11-man team for each round of games in the group stage within a 4-4-2 formation. This is the same for everyone, you won’t be able to opt for three strikers or five defenders; it’s a level playing field. Every nation will play three games in the group stage in rotation, starting on June 8, and you submit a team for each one of the three rounds.
- Managers then have the chance to submit a new team for the quarterfinals, and another for a combined semifinals and final round of fixtures.
- The Promotion will be broken down in to five (5) “Rounds”:
Round 1: Group Stage 1 (June 8-10)
Round 2: Group Stage 2 (June 12-14)
Round 3: Group Stage 3 (June 16-18)
Round 4: Quarter-finals (June 21-24)
Round 5: Semi-finals + Final (June 27-July 1)
- Complete game rules can be found here http:\/\/games.espn.go.com/euro-manager/en/story?pageName=euromanagerrules
So compile your best squad with the likes of Casillas, Sneijder, and Ronaldo and compete against your friends at EPLTalk.com.
You can follow Matt on Twitter @thehackreport
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season