Connect with us

Leagues: EPL

FIFA 13 Trailer And News About Kinect Functionality [VIDEO]

EA Sports has released a trailer for FIFA 13, the highly anticipated video game due out later this year.

Watch the above video to see actual gameplay footage and some of the new features that are highlighted. The trailer, which was shown at E3 in Los Angeles, was just one part of the news from EA Sports. According to FIFA Soccer Blog, EA has “elaborated on how FIFA 13 will be ‘Better with Kinect’. Using voice controls you will be able to trigger substitutes, change formations, and command your squad with your voice. Most amusingly of all, you can act aggressively to the referee – and then get told off by the commentators!”

What are your thoughts about FIFA 13, the new trailer and the new features? Share your opinion in the comments section below.

H/T FIFA Soccer Blog.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
  • Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. CTBlues

June 5, 2012 at 9:06 am

Really wish they would let me bring my career over from 12.

2. Christian

June 5, 2012 at 9:04 am

I love FIFA 12 but I really hope there are some massive improvements going forward. Growth of players that are given significant playing time continues to be an issue. There are times where the keeper will spill the ball and my strikers will simply stand there looking at the ball as it rolls past them. The CPU’s ability to clear the ball to their teammates with pinpoint control is maddening.

I don’t expect the game to be perfect but there are some small things like these that can be corrected it seems and make FIFA 13 unstoppable.

• Andrew

June 7, 2012 at 10:53 am

Biggest issue with FIFA 12 is the apparent stupidity of the CPU on my team. I constantly find myself screaming, “MAKE THE RUN!!” or, “GO TO THE BALL!!!”

3. Wan

June 5, 2012 at 6:22 am

Is this video is region-based? Just black box, no video, or URL to click.

• Wan

June 5, 2012 at 6:26 am

All OK, working now (after almost 10 times pressing F5).

4. Frill Artist

June 4, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I don’t know. Looks and feels just like FIFA 12 with a change in the number.

5. Buster42

June 4, 2012 at 7:04 pm

“Most amusingly of all, you can act aggressively to the referee” – Guess I’m going to have to start swearing in Welsh.
    I do like changing formations with voice control, that wasn’t an easy menu to navigate in 12.
    Look forward to it.