A photo has been leaked on the Internet showing what appears to be Manchester City’s away shirt for the 2012-13 season.
The new Man City away shirt, designed by Umbro, will be maroon — a return to a color that City has worn in the past. The v-neck collar and maroon color makes the shirt look quite retro, as well as the thin dark maroon pinstripes that run down the front and back of the shirt. The new Manchester City jersey is finished off with a gold (or is it yellow?) sponsor name, manufacturer logo and club crest.
What do you think of Manchester City’s new away kit for the 2012-13 season?
And one more thing, before anyone says that Nike is going to be Manchester City’s kit manufacturer for the 2012-13 season, they’re not. The Nike deal begins from 2013-14!
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family