Queens Park Rangers has revealed their new home and away kits for the 2012-13 season.
Designed and manufactured by Lotto, the new QPR home shirt features the trademark blue and white hoops. The only distinguishable difference is the unique collar design, which is replicated on the away shirt too. On first impression, I’m not a big fan of the collar design, but perhaps it’ll grow on me.
QPR’s new away shirt, meanwhile, keeps the red and white colors that they used during the 2011-12 Premier League season, but features a more prominent red design. I don’t know what it is, but the design of the away QPR shirt looks cheap to me.
What do you think about QPR’s new home and away kits for next season? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family