It’s an instant classic. ESPN, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to re-air the classic Premier League match between Manchester City and Queens Park Rangers on television in the United States tonight.
One of the greatest matches in Premier League history will be shown on ESPN Classic at 9:30pm ET. If you missed it, you’ve got to see it to believe it. The game had everything — from a red card to shock goals, to incredible suspense and joyous celebrations.
This is a perfect opportunity to show your friends or colleagues what they’re missing. Encourage them to tune in to watch the game tonight so they can see the incredible scenes from the Premier League match that handed Manchester City their first league title in 44 years.
Or, if you can’t wait until then, you can always watch it on ESPN3.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more