The TV channel ITV (Independent Television) in the United Kingdom has released a new TV commercial to promote their coverage of the Euro 2012 tournament. It’s not as clever as the Carlsberg Euro 2012 ad, but it’s still pretty innovative.
First, go ahead and watch the above video to remind yourself of what happened during the England against Croatia match from Euro 2008 qualifying.
And now watch the ITV commercial…
Notice the difference?!
H/T 101 Great Goals.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season