Many of you will have noticed that we’ve been continually tweaking the design of EPL Talk over the past several weeks. While it’s still a work in progress, I want to bring to your attention five new features that you may not be aware of (watch the above video).
The redesign is in beta, so we’re continuing to make changes and refinements to improve your web experience.
The biggest change of them all is the speed of the site. Before, most pages took approximately 15 seconds to load (take a look at the old site to compare). Now the new site loads in approximately 2-3 seconds. The speedier site also features a larger width for the articles. The benefits of this are (1) larger videos instead of the smaller ones that were on the old site, (2) larger photos, and (3) more of a website reading experience instead of a typical blog post format.
We’ve made countless other changes (including less advertising, so the pages load faster). As with any redesign, it takes a while to adapt (I’m still getting used to the redesigned TechCrunch and Facebook, for example), but hopefully you’ll be open to the changes.
Thanks, as always, for your patronage.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- ‘One in a million’ Klopp makes Liverpool a European giant again
- Liverpool’s Diaz from indigenous community that breeds ‘toughness’
- Mbappe’s PSG to play three games in Japan in July
- The Spaniard raised at Barcelona who made Hong Kong football history
- ‘One in a million’ Klopp makes Liverpool a European giant once more
- Harmony reigns as Ancelotti and Real Madrid proves a winning combination
- Real Madrid remain Europe’s most valuable football club: report
- Tearful Mourinho hails Conference League ‘history’ for Roma
- Mbappe’s rumored benefits allow too much power for one player
- Zaniolo fires Roma to Conference League triumph over Feyenoord