The release of Football Manager 2012 is just weeks away, but we have a sneak preview of what the enhanced 3D Match Views will look like.
As you can see from the above video, the level of detail that has been added to the 3D Match Views is quite substantial. That includes everything from improved stadiums, player injuries, animated player responses, better lighting and much more.
The level of detail is so impressive that it almost looks like a video game within a game. I find it interesting that Football Manager is improving their 3D Match Views because the lines are beginning to get blurred between football management and arcade-like video games. However, there is still a gap between the two, but even the video games are incorporating Football Manager-like features and functionality.
Based on the video sneak preview above, what do you think of the work that Football Manager has done? And are you a Football Manager or FIFA person? Share your insight in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season