If you’ve ever been curious about the history of English football clubs, and specifically where clubs played before they built their modern era stadium, the following video will be of interest to you. Manchester City club historian Gary James takes you (and Manchester City academy footballers) on a tour of the city of Manchester to find the site of where City was first formed, as well as the playing fields they first graced.
As you’ll see in the accompanying video, some of the players looked quite bored, while others were interested. To me, it’s an interesting insight into City’s history to see how far they’ve come.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season