Argentinian club Velez Sarsfield have announced the sale of Ricky Alvarez to Inter Milan, for a fee of around 11 million euros. The 23 year old attacking midfielder was a sought after player in the current transfer window and had reportedly attracted the attention of some big clubs, including Arsenal and Roma.
Inter’s new coach, Gian Piero Gasperini, promises to bring a new attacking style to the Nerazzurri and has been quoted recently as praising Alvarez as the type of reinforcement he was looking for. It was inevitable that Gasperini would sign some attacking players, and the Argentinian appears to have the talent to impress in Serie A.
Alvarez will join a strong Argentinian contingent already playing at Inter Milan, including Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso and Deigo Milito.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season