It’s not only in international football that England can’t cut the mustard. Even in the FIFA Interactive World Cup, which features the best FIFA 11 players from around the world competing in a tournament, the Iberian Peninsula once again reigns supreme.
If you enjoy FIFA 11, you should be interested in the above video which takes viewers behind the scenes of the recent FIFA Interactive World Cup which was held in Los Angeles. To say that these video game players take the game seriously is putting it lightly. And you can see that EA Sports takes it seriously, too, adorning the contestants in training kits and giving the players the VIP treatment.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season