Now that we’re on an international break for the next couple of weeks before we see more Premier League action, I wanted to take this time to bring you up-to-speed regarding several important updates.
First, on Thursday, we’ll be publishing an exclusive interview with Chelsea (and now England) captain John Terry on EPL Talk. The one-on-one interview discusses the upcoming Euro 2012 qualifier between England and Wales (this Saturday, 11am ET on ESPN2 in the United States) as well as several other interesting topics including what it’s been like working with David Luiz and Ashley Cole. The interview, conducted by Richard Farley, will be a must-read. Fortunately, EPL Talk was the only U.S. media outlet granted the opportunity to speak with John Terry. If you’re not an EPL Talk Pro member, you missed out on the sneak peek last week.
Second, we’ve added a new feature to EPL Talk which I’m really excited about. In the top right corner of each page, you’ll see the Premier League News video player in the rectangle box. Several times a day the videos are updated with the latest news, interviews and analysis. To enable the sound, just move your mouse over the video player. To get the most out of it, click on the ‘Video browser’ button at the bottom of the video player, and you’ll then be able to flip through the news to see which stories you want to play. Plus, if you click on the ‘Change’ button, you can choose other news channels such as MLS, European soccer, South America, Asia and international.
Third, EPL Talk Pro this week will be launching a feature article written by Jesse Chula about a revolutionary new online soccer game which combines some of the best parts of Football Manager, FIFA 11 and the Write The Future TV commercial from Nike. EPL Talk Pro members will be the first to get an in-depth review of the game. Also, between now and the end of the month, EPL Talk Pro members will have a chance to win a Premier League football shirt, and will get to read, hear and watch contributions from Richard Farley, Laurence McKenna and Kartik Krishnaiyer. For the full details and to learn how you can become a member for just 16 cents per day, visit EPL Talk Pro.
Fourth and finally, Awful Announcing, a website that concentrates on sports commentators and announcers published a two-part interview with me this week. The topics of conversation ranged from ESPN to Fox Soccer Channel and, of course, the Premier League. If you get a chance, read the interview with me on Awful Announcing today (part one and part two).
Thanks for your continued support and loyalty.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Real Madrid remain Europe’s most valuable football club: report
- Tearful Mourinho hails Conference League ‘history’ for Roma
- Mbappe’s rumored benefits allow too much power for one player
- Zaniolo fires Roma to Conference League triumph over Feyenoord
- Kompany ‘parts ways’ with Belgium’s Anderlecht
- FOX & fuboTV’s UEFA Nations League plans raise concerns
- Robertson urges Scotland to put sentiment aside in Ukraine play-off
- Klopp confident Thiago will be fit for Champions League final
- Salah staying at Liverpool ‘for sure’ next season as Mane hints at exit
- Tirana inhabitants brace for Conference League final after clashes