Connect with us

Leagues: Champions League

Special 1 TV: Champions League Draw Special

special-1tv

The puppeteers over at BBC 3 have been busy this afternoon preparing a late-breaking episode of Special 1 TV. The topic, which is on everyone’s minds today and at Special 1 TV, is the Champions League draw.

Jose, The Boy and Wenger cover the news in detail as well as getting a few laughs in here and there. I still contend they’ve jumped the shark, but call me a miserable old sod!

Enjoy the episode. Be champions! and shut up ThompsonLives!

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
7 Comments

7 Comments

1. brn442

March 19, 2011 at 10:57 am

Took me 15 seconds to get the Bart Simpson Joke – Brilliant!!!
    I have mixed feelings about seeing Wenger, um – Voyeur “incarnate” but not a complete disaster. I’m just happy the show is still on.

2. jb

March 18, 2011 at 11:16 pm

I don’t know, I like it, then again I’m a gooner, and besides having Mad Jens back, gunners have had little to laugh about in the last 3 weeks, so bring on the Voyeur!

3. Earl Reed

March 18, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Well Gaffer, I wouldn’t go so far as jumping the shark, but I do miss Sven. I can see why they’ve changed it, it probably gets tough writing for the same character time and again. But Sven is my favorite, with some classics like “Love Bucket” and “Look Sheik, I’m desperate for a job in the Middle East. The last place I’d want to end up is some s***hole like Leicester City!”

• The Gaffer

March 18, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I agree! I miss Sven already. Wenger’s character seems too forced and has few redeeming qualities.

4. MennoDaddy

March 18, 2011 at 6:37 pm

You’re a miserable old sod!

• The Gaffer

March 18, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Thanks Menno 😉

5. ThompsonLives

March 18, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Oh, I’ll shut up. Then I’ll shut down … *puts on sunglasses* you.

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!