If you live in South Florida and you’re looking for somewhere to watch the World Cup Final, Wowies Sports Grill in Boca Raton is the place to be. The modern sports bar will be televising the final between Spain and Netherlands live on Sunday at 2:30pm. Plus, Wowies will also be showing the Third Place Playoff Final between Uruguay and Germany on Saturday at 2:30pm.
Here are 7 reasons why South Florida residents should watch the final two World Cup games at Wowies:
- During both games, we’ll be running free raffle drawings where you have a chance to win, courtesy of Nike, official replica jerseys from Brazil (home), Portugal (home), Slovenia (home), Croatia (away) or Slovenia (away); Plus, we have a US men’s national team training top and sweatshirt to give away,
- We’re giving away in the raffle drawing, again courtesy of Nike, the following soccer cleats/boots: Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly 2, Nike Zoom and Nike Tiempo Legend Elite,
- Thanks to EA Sports, we have five copies of the 2010 FIFA World Cup video game to give away (two for Sony PS3 and three for Xbox 360). 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa video game is in stores now and it enables you to take your favorite nation to World Cup glory. It is available on Wii, PS3, x360 and PSP,
- Wowies features a 123″ projection TV and 31 big screen TVs so no matter where you sit, you can watch the World Cup Final in style; Wowies also has three big screen TVs in the outside covered patio if you want to watch the game and get some fresh air at the same time,
- Wowies is the official World Cup Viewing Party headquarters for Major League Soccer Talk. I’ll be there for both games, so stop on by and say hello. I’ll also be taking pictures and video as well as interviewing some of the soccer fans there about the World Cup, so it’s your chance to be featured on MLS Talk,
- Download the flyer from our sister site at www.worldcupbuzz.com/wowies and bring it in for a free Sierra Nevada or Red Stripe Lite during any of the World Cup games. Plus, Wowies features Happy Hour from 12-7pm everyday and has three full-liquor bars,
- Last but not least, Wowies features the beautiful Wowies Girls who will be wearing the colors of Spain and Netherlands (red and orange) to celebrate the final and to serve you drinks and food throughout the games.
Based on how popular the World Cup games have been at Wowies this summer, I’d highly recommend that you get to the sports bar as early as possible to get a good seat. Come early for lunch and spend the afternoon there. Wowies is a family friendly establishment, and there is no cover to get in to watch the games.
Nothing beats watching the World Cup at a soccer-friendly bar with friends and strangers. If you live in South Florida, I look forward to seeing you at Wowies this weekend.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family