The World Cup is synonymous with the best in soccer. But it’s also synonymous with a global celebration that brings soccer fans together to follow the beautiful game together. Cold beer, World Cup babes and soccer are a perfect combination, so I was fortunate this past weekend to attend the World Cup Party at Wowies Sports Grill in Boca Raton, where they’ll be open at 9:30am every day during the World Cup to show live games to the residents of South Florida.
All of the World Cup babes pictured below and above are bartenders who work at Wowies. If you live near the area or will be in South Florida during the tournament, come visit Wowies — South Florida’s World Cup headquarters.
And if you’re a US fan, be sure to make plans to visit Wowies this Friday for the game against Slovenia where there’ll be a ton of US fans supporting our country. More info (including a flyer for a free beer) can be found on our sister site at http:\/\/www.worldcupbuzz.com/wowies.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season