If you live in South Florida or if you’ll be in the area anytime during the 2010 World Cup, I’d like to invite you to Major League Soccer Talk’s official viewing parties for the World Cup which will take place at Wowies Sports Grill
Wowies is a modern sports bar that will feature 54 of the 64 games live. The only ones they’ll not show are the 7:30am ET kickoffs.
If you’ve never been to Wowies in Boca Raton before, you’re in for a treat. The establishment features 31 big screen TVs, a 123″ projection TV, three full-liquor bars, an outside covered patio for anyone wanting drinks or fresh air, the gorgeous Wowies girls, a huge menu with delicious food and ice cold beer.
For MLS Talk readers, you can get a FREE drink or T-shirt just for bringing in this flyer with you.
We’ll kick off the World Cup viewing parties at Wowies beginning this Friday. And, of course, we’ll be there for this Saturday’s giant clash between USA and England, so be sure to come out and meet me as well as Kartik Krishnaiyer, MLS Talk blogger Lou Bruno (who is flying into town from Chicago to be there) and The Third Half’s Johnathan Starling.
During the game, we’ll be raffling two replica jerseys courtesy of World Soccer Shop. The first shirt will be a USA away jersey, and the second shirt will be a England home jersey.
In addition to that, I’ll be interviewing many of the soccer fans at Wowies to get their reaction about the match and you may find your voice appearing on a future MLS Talk Podcast episode. Plus, we’ll be taking plenty of pictures and video, so it’ll be a great chance for you to wear your team’s colors with pride (no matter who you support).
Wowies is South Florida’s World Cup headquarters to watch games. To find out more about the World Cup celebrations from Wowies, visit our sister site World Cup Buzz at http://www.worldcupbuzz.com/wowies
Wowies Sports Grill is located at 7036 W. Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL 33433. It’s conveniently located on the southwest corner of Palmetto Park Road and Powerline Road. From I-95, exit at Palmetto Park Road and head west to Powerline. From the Florida’s Turnpike, exit at Glades Road and head east. Then, head south at Powerline Road until you reach Palmetto Park.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Are World Cup tickets available for Qatar 2022?
- Minamino leaves Liverpool for Ligue 1 club Monaco
- Netherlands looks to snap World Cup dud at Qatar 2022
- Lukaku expected in Milan ‘this evening’ ahead of Inter return: CEO
- French minister apologises for Champions League chaos
- Where to find Corinthians vs. Boca Juniors on US TV
- Where to find USWNT vs. Colombia on US TV
- LAFC confirms 12-month Bale deal with options through 2024
- Barcelona unveils 2022/23 away kit to honor Olympics anniversary
- Favre new Nice coach as Galtier in PSG talks