Wolverhampton Wanderers have switched their kit manufacturers from Le Coq Sportif to a Swiss company named Burrda for the next three years. This Sunday, Wolves will wear their new 2010-11 home kit for the first time in their final game of the season at home against Sunderland.
The new Wolves away kit (pictured above) is black with yellow trim. From the pictures above, it looks like a clean design with few drastic surprises other than the color of the away kit changing from white (as it is currently) to black.
The agreement between Wolves and Burrda is the Swiss company’s first UK soccer deal.
Share your feedback about the new Wolves football shirt designs in the comments section below.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season