A photo has been leaked of Chelsea’s new home strip for the 2010-11 season.
Designed and manufactured by Adidas, the most notable change to Chelsea’s new football kit is the addition of a red trim around the neck. Red has been used on the home shirt in the past, so it’s not a radical change. In addition to that, the shirt now features a v-neck.
Overall, however, this to me is a very unimaginative redesign of Chelsea’s new football shirt. Yes, it’s clean and aesthetically pleasing. But it looks like the Adidas designers just made a few minimal changes to make it look different enough so football fans would buy the shirts. But not so different where it tested the Adidas designers to try something really more beautiful.
What do you think of the new design? Click the comments lin below to share your opinion.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season