Burnley’s survival in the Premier League this season is hanging on by a thread, but they did have time last week to unveil their new football kit for the 2010-11 season which is their 100 year centenary year. Whether they’ll be in the Premier League is another story which we’ll find out in the next few weeks.
The claret and blue shirt of Burnley will next season feature a revised team crest as well as a Puma design that features a modern v-neck in blue and white flashes on the shoulder.
What do you think of the new shirt design? Leave your feedback in the comments section below.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season