Connect with us

Leagues: MLS

Feuerstein’s Fire Show #4

Daniel F Daniel Feuerstein Joins Major League Soccer Talk

Feuerstein’s Fire Radio Show Tuesday, April 6th 2:00pm EDT

Guests: Ben Burton Chicago Fire Supporter
NASL Segment: Steve Ralston of AC St. Louis (Former Revs player)
Darius Shirzadi of Project GOAL
Re-Capping RBNY One goal Victory in Seattle

www.blogtalkradio.com/feuersteinsfire

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
11 Comments

11 Comments

1. eplnfl

April 7, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Comcast Sportsnet Chicago shows the home opener on their schedule for Saturday night.

2. Daniel Feuerstein

April 7, 2010 at 3:55 pm

eplnfl: This is what I don’t understand, why doesn’t anyone in Chicago want to broadcast the matches for the Fire. I mean when it was FSN Chicago they were on, now CSN Chicago they had some of it on and you My 50 had them the last two years I believe, now no one wants them? Terrible.

• eplnfl

April 7, 2010 at 6:18 pm

It is still not fixed but Comcast Chicago seems to indicate they will broadcast 10 Fire games. A lot are picked up nationally but I have seen no complete broadcast schedule.

The more Fire talk here the better. I will attend the opener and may send off a blog post.

3. JN0-331

April 7, 2010 at 4:28 am

Thanks for the fire talk. May be I’ll run into Ben at Toyota Park this weekend.

4. Daniel Feuerstein

April 7, 2010 at 1:41 am

To EPLNFL: It’s not a problem at all sir. I’m very happy to help you out. If you want more Ben Burton, let me know and I will try to accomodate.

• eplnfl

April 7, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Ben was great and informative. It’s hard for a lot of fans to get out to practice and some of the other special events that the Fire have. So, any way we can updated on the Fire helps. Section 8 as you heard is special it is a supporters umbrella group that truly stands and deliveries at every home game.

Wondering if any one knows if the Fire have the local tv coverage set?

5. Daniel Feuerstein

April 7, 2010 at 12:37 am

To albiceleste_10_maradroga: As George Carlin once said. There are two knobs on the radio. One turns it on & off and the other one changes the station. The point is this, don’t listen. I can care less what you think of me or what you think of my fellow New Yorkers. What was the point of listening to one of the episodes if your going to insult me and my fellow New Yorkers anyway.

The only complete douchebag sir is you.

6. albiceleste_10_maradroga

April 6, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Hey Feuerstein,

I listened to one of your MP3s and I think you’re a complete douchebag. I’m aware that New Yorkers like you exist but that doesn’t mean I want to spent two hours listening to one of you. You seem to think you have a lot to say– you don’t. Nor do you have any talent. I’d tell you not to quit your day job, but I doubt you’ve ever had one. Cheers.

7. eplnfl

April 6, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Thanks for the fire talk. May be I’ll run into Ben at Toyota Park this weekend.

8. Daniel Feuerstein

April 5, 2010 at 10:55 pm

It’s the 6th. That’s my bad. Thanks eplnfl.

9. eplnfl

April 5, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Dan:

Is that April 6 not April 4? I do not want to miss Chicago Fire talk!