Connect with us

General

Fox Soccer Channel In HD Coming Soon: Video

Fox Soccer Channel is raising the bar in to how you watch games on television and will be launching HD in January, 2010. Here’s a sneak-peek at the new promotional video that you can expect to see on Fox Soccer Channel in the coming days and weeks.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Jessy

January 27, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Come on DTV !!!! show some compasion with the Soccer Fans, just a week ago i saw on ESPNHD a match between Barcelona and other team and was just beautiful, i almost cry 😉

2. Pistol Pete

January 4, 2010 at 2:23 pm

No Fox soccer HD with Comcast (comcrap) here in Tallahassee FL.
    This is basebal(yaaaaawn)l and (american) football (football??) area. Comcast Tallahassee openly told me it is all about SUPPLY-AND-DEMAND…in other words MONEY.
    This is after all the worlds most poular sport….but not in America.

3. Jorge Curioso

December 24, 2009 at 5:13 am

Great ad, with Cristiano front-and-center. Messi (questionably) and Barcelona may be on top of the world for the moment, but Cristiano and Real are the true stars.

4. Nigel

December 21, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Any word on if DISH plans to pick up the HD feed of FSC?

5. CA_backpacker

December 21, 2009 at 5:45 pm

C’mon DirecTV…I already pay for your damn HD package…give it to MEEEEE!!!!

6. The Gaffer

December 21, 2009 at 5:12 pm

I’ll definitely let you know as soon as I find out when HD will be available on your cable or satellite provider, but I would recommend you visit http://foxsoccer.channelfinder.net/start.asp and also read this article: http://epltalk.com/when-and-where-will-fox-soccer-channel-be-available-in-hd/13831

With so many cable and satellite providers, it’ll be impossible to stay on top of all of the news. But whatever information I find, I’ll share.

• This One Guy In Detroit

December 21, 2009 at 5:32 pm

I know I was like a broken record over in that other thread, but did we determine that the channel finder application is actually displaying HD info yet? As of last week, at least, all evidence seemed to indicate it is not. The thing still has outdated standard-def listings, for that matter.

7. Moe

December 21, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Do you know if COX Cable in Orange County, CA will be getting FSC HD? I sure hope so because I’d rather watch the EPL matches on my laptop than my HDTV at the moment!

Please post a list of the companies that will carry FSC HD as soon as you know, thanks!

8. Erich

December 21, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Would echo Orlando’s request to let us know as soon as you know which satellite and cable providers will be picking up the channel.

Really hope DirecTV doesn’t let me down on this one.

9. Sam Davis

December 21, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Good to know that we’ll no longer have to endure the irony of the “Watch the beautiful game in HD with Sylvania” commericals.

• This One Guy In Detroit

December 21, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Haha, amen. That spot always makes me shake my head.

• Phil McThomas

December 21, 2009 at 6:49 pm

LOL, me too!

“There’s nothing like watching soccer in TV”. I always think “Yep, this is nothing like watching soccer in TV!”.

10. Orlando

December 21, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Just hope that Directv picks the HD Channel right away. Gaffer please let us know as soon as you can which cable/sat will pick up FSC HD.

cheers

• ovalball

December 21, 2009 at 3:56 pm

I don’t know how Directv works, but to my knowledge at Time Warner these decisions are made by its regional managers. So, the manger in the Raleigh area might OK it, but the manger in my area (Wilmington) may nix it, figuring the financial return isn’t there.

We’ll see. I’m certainly not going to hold my breath waiting on this one. I would, of course, prefer HD, but the match will still be on either way.